Loans | Apply for a Loan
Thank you for your interest in a loan from First Minnetonka City Bank. We offer an online loan application for your convenience accessible below. Before proceeding, please note that the online loan application uses Adobe Acrobat Reader®.
Follow the instructions at the following link to ensure your browser uses Adobe Acrobat Reader® for the online loan application: http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/display-pdf-browser-acrobat-xi.html
Please complete the online application form accessible below, print it and bring it to your loan officer at the bank.
Learn More | Contact Our Loan Specialists
Kevin VonBank NMLS #552352
Brian Smith NMLS #552350
Kurt Wilkowske NMLS #552351
To report unauthorized activity or a lost or stolen Visa Debit Card, call (952) 935-5995 or (952) 935-8663 during our business hours. After hours, call (800) 472-3272.
Want to learn more?
Contact a banker or visit one of our convenient locations today!
The Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in housing because of:
- Race or color
- National origin
- Familial status (including children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians; pregnant women and people securing custody of children under 18)
- Handicap (Disability)
Enforce the Fair Housing Act and other civil rights laws to ensure the right of equal housing opportunity and free and fair housing choice without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or family composition.
1. Reduce discrimination in housing by doubling the Title VIII case load by the end of 2000 through aggressive enforcement of civil rights and fair housing laws;
2. Promote geographic mobility for low-income and minority households;
3. Integrate fair housing plans into HUD's Consolidated Plans;
4. Further fair housing in other relevant programs of the Federal government; and
5. Promote substantial equivalency among state, local and community organizations involved in providing housing.