Visa® Real Rewards Card | Get Rewarded!
Earn more rewards when you apply for a Visa® Real Rewards Card.
- Apply from May 1 through September 30, 2019.
- Use your card for purchases by November 30, 2019.
- Receive 10,000 bonus points! That’s 2,500 "standard" and 7,500 "special" bonus points for the first time you use your card*.
- Redeem these points for a $100 statement credit or other fabulous rewards**!
Subject to credit approval.
The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death). Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
*Cardmember will receive a bonus of 7,500 points upon first purchase, which is in addition to the standard 2,500 points awarded after a first purchase, for a total of 10,000 initial points. In order to qualify, the first purchase must be made by November 30, 2019. This offer is valid only for new Visa® Real Rewards consumer accounts with this Financial Institution and the application must be submitted between May 1-September 30, 2019, through a branch office or call center. Please allow 6-8 weeks after the spend requirement has been met for the bonus points to be credited to the account. The 2,500 “standard” bonus points and the 7,500 “special” bonus points may be awarded in separate billing cycles. This offer excludes business products and is also not valid on College Real Rewards or the employee product.
**Reward points can be redeemed for a cash deposit to a checking or savings account held at this Financial Institution within seven business days or as a statement credit to their account within one to two billing cycles. The creditor and issuer of this card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Learn More | Contact Our Personal Banking Specialists
Glen Lake: (952) 935-8663
14550 Excelsior Blvd.
Minnetonka, MN 55345
Hours & Directions
Country Village: (952) 935-5995
11500 Highway 7
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Hours & Directions
To report unauthorized activity or a lost or stolen Visa Debit Card, call (952) 935-5995 or (952) 935-8663 during our business hours. After hours, call (800) 472-3272.
Want to learn more?
Contact a banker or visit one of our convenient locations today!
The Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in housing because of:
- Race or color
- National origin
- Familial status (including children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians; pregnant women and people securing custody of children under 18)
- Handicap (Disability)
Enforce the Fair Housing Act and other civil rights laws to ensure the right of equal housing opportunity and free and fair housing choice without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or family composition.
1. Reduce discrimination in housing by doubling the Title VIII case load by the end of 2000 through aggressive enforcement of civil rights and fair housing laws;
2. Promote geographic mobility for low-income and minority households;
3. Integrate fair housing plans into HUD's Consolidated Plans;
4. Further fair housing in other relevant programs of the Federal government; and
5. Promote substantial equivalency among state, local and community organizations involved in providing housing.