Investment Services | Who We Are
First Minnetonka Investment Center (FMIC) offers investment management to assist you in reaching your financial planning goals whether you are saving for retirement, deciding your income stream during retirement, planning for your children's college education, or planning for other short-term or long-term future financial planning goals.
We also can answer your questions, including:
- When can I retire?
- When should I start taking Social Security?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- Where will my retirement income come from?
- How can I help my kids pay for college?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
- Do I need Long-Term Care Insurance?
- What can I do to save money in health care costs?